Tulum Now ONLINE ADVERTISING AGREEMENT
THIS ADVERTISING AGREEMENT (the Agreement is made and entered into this day by and between GENUINE GOODS LLC-DBA TULUM NOW, (the Owner.) and paid advertiser, (the Client).
WHEREAS, Owner owns and operates a web site and application identified as TULUMNOW.COM (the “Website”)
WHEREAS, Client desires to have text-based links (the Advertisements) placed on the Website to promote its products & services:
In consideration of the promises and mutual covenants contained in this Agreement, the parties agree as follows:
- Advertisement Display and Services:The Owner agrees to publish the Advertisement on the Website for a period of 12 MONTHS @ THIRTY 30 days recurring monthly FOR 12 MONTHS commencing from date of SIGN-UP and ending ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF SIGN-UP. If the Client desires to remove the Advertisement from the Website prior to the end of this period, the Client must request the Owner in writing. No refund will be made for such early withdrawal of Advertisement. Personal account is month to month.
- Payment: The Client shall pay the Owner for publication of the Advertisement on the Website. All fees and payments are due and payable MONTHLY OR ANNUALLY BY RECURRING CREDIT CARD PAYMENT, IN CASH OR COMPANY CHECK upon the execution and delivery of this Agreement. In the event if the Client defaults in making the full payment within 30 days, the Website Owner reserves the right to suspend the Advertisement posted on the website.
- Content: Client shall deliver and post the Advertisements to Owner digitally via TulumNow client dashboard area. Client shall be solely responsible for providing the Advertisement in the format required for display. Client acknowledges that Owner will not be responsible or liable for the quality of any portion of the Advertisement that does not meet the established mechanical criteria. If at any time Client desires to modify its content, it shall provide a written request to Owner specifying in detail the modification desired. Owner shall, within a reasonable time, effectuate the modifications to the content.
- Liability: Client shall be fully responsible and liable for the content contained in the Advertisement. The Owner is not responsible for, and in no way warrants, guarantees, or ratifies, the representations made or implied in the contents.
- Prohibited Content: Advertisements shall not contain:
(i) any content promoting the use of illegal substances; nudity, sex, pornography, or adult-oriented content;
(ii) any content which is explicative or inappropriate language;
(iii) content promoting illegal activity, racism, hate, “spam”, mail fraud, pyramid schemes, or investment opportunities or advice which is not permitted under law;
(iv) content that is libelous, defamatory, contrary to public policy or otherwise unlawful or any other content deemed inappropriate by the Owner in its sole discretion.
Use of any such inappropriate content by the Client will result in the suspension, termination and removal of the Advertisement or any other action deemed necessary by the Owner in its sole discretion.
- Acceptance: The Owner reserves the right to review and approve the suitability of the Advertisement submitted. Website Owner may reject or cancel any Advertisement for any reason which it believes in good-faith to be detrimental. If the Owner so rejects Client’s Advertisement or terminates its display, then this Agreement shall be terminated, and Website Owner will return any prepaid advertising fees to Client.
- License: Client grants the Owner a limited, non-transferable, nonexclusive license to copy, use, store, set up, publicly display, publicly perform and transmit the Clients Advertisement (including any trade names, trademarks and service marks shown) during the term of this Agreement and solely about this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, the Owner will remove the Clients Advertisement, destroy all copies of it and cease further display of the Advertisement per the written request of Client.
Nothing in this Agreement Grants Client any right to use the name, trademark, or service mark of Owner in any advertisement, sales promotion, or press release without Owners prior written approval.
- Proprietary Rights: Client acknowledges that the contents of the Owner Website and application, including, without limitation, all trade names, trademarks, service marks, content, text, images, software, functionality, page and other design and layout, media and other materials therein, is proprietary to or licensed by Owner, protected under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws and such contents may not be reproduced without the consent of Owner.
Client retains all right, title and interest including copyright and other proprietary or intellectual property rights in the content of the Advertisement, Clients trade names, trademarks and service marks therein.
- Client Warranty: Client warrants to Owner that:
(i) Client has the right and authority to enter into and perform its obligations under this Agreement;
(ii) the Advertisement shall conform to the description and specifications set forth by Owner;
(iii) the Advertisement shall not constitute or be the subject of a notice or claim of any false designation of origin, false advertising or unfair competition under the law of any country;
(iv) the Advertisement does not and shall not contain or be alleged to contain any content, work, name, mark, designation, materials or link that actually or potentially violates any applicable law or regulation, or infringes any proprietary, intellectual property, contract or tort right of any person or misappropriates a person’s trade secret, name, likeness or identity;
(v) the Advertisement contains no viruses, worms, malicious code, trap doors, back doors, timers, clocks, counters, FTP servers, or other limiting routines, instructions or designs, and no web beacons, web bugs, spy ware or other similar hidden or transparent code, script, or routine designed to gather, track or transmit information about Owner or the users of the Website.
- Disclaimer: The services and site are provided as is without warranty of any kind, express or implied and any use of the services or Website are at Clients sole risk. Owner does not warrant that the services or Website will be uninterrupted or error free, nor does Owner make any warranty as to the performance or any results that may be obtained by use of the services or Website. Owner makes no other warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a purpose, concerning the subject matter of this agreement.
- Independent Contractor: Owner shall provide the Services as an independent contractor and Owner shall not act as an employee, agent or broker of the Client. As an independent contractor, Owner will be solely responsible for paying all taxes levied by applicable laws on its compensation. Owner understands that Client will not withhold any amounts for payment of any taxes from Owner’s compensation.
(a) Either party may terminate this Agreement for convenience by providing fifteen (15) days written notice (Termination Notice) to the other party. In the case of client termination without cause, there is a $150 USD termination charge.
(b) If a party violates its obligations to be performed under this Agreement, the other party may terminate the Agreement by sending a fifteen (15) day notice in writing. Upon receiving such notice, the defaulting party shall have fifteen (15) days from the date of such notice to cure any such default. If the default is not cured within the required fifteen (15) day period, the party providing notice shall have the right to terminate this Agreement. Client violations will incur a $150 USD termination charge.
- Assignment: Owner shall not assign any of their rights under this Agreement, or delegate the performance of any of the obligations or duties hereunder, without the prior written consent of the Client and any attempt by Owner to so assign, transfer, or subcontract any rights, duties, or obligations arising hereunder shall be void and of no effect.
- Notices: Any notices, bills, invoices, or reports required by this Agreement shall be deemed received on the day of delivery if delivered by hand during receiving party’s regular business hours or by email same day before or during receiving party’s regular business hours.
- Governing Law: This Agreement is to be construed in accordance with and governed by the internal laws of the State of Colorado, USA.
- Dispute Resolution: All disputes under this Agreement shall be settled by arbitration in Colorado before a single arbitrator pursuant to the commercial law rules of the American Arbitration Association.
- Severability: If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under present or future laws, such provisions shall be fully severable, this Agreement shall be construed and enforced as if such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision had never comprised a part of this Agreement; and, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO INFORMATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, INCURRED BY THE OTHER PARTY ARISING OUT OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL NEITHER PARTYS LIABILITY ON ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS AGREEMENT SHALL EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID TO OWNER BY CLIENT.
- Indemnification: Each party shall at its own expense indemnify and hold harmless, and at the other party’s request defend such party its affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns officers, directors, employees, sub-licensees, and agents from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, demand, settlements, loss, expenses and costs (including attorney’s fees and court costs) which arise directly or indirectly out of or relate to (a) any breach of this Agreement, or (b) the gross negligence or willful misconduct of a party’s employees or agents;
- Entire Agreement; Amendment: This Agreement is the final, complete and exclusive agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and merges all prior or contemporaneous representations, discussions, proposals, negotiations, conditions, communications and agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and all past courses of dealing or industry custom. No modification of or amendment to this Agreement shall be effective unless in writing and signed by each of the parties.